When I Became a Man
When I Became a Man is an insightful collection of 12 lessons i have learnt along life’s path presented as accessible, inspirational poems.
With a focus on growth and progress, it is a refreshing admixture of straight talk to get you out of inertia as well as words stringed together to encourage, reinvigorate and keep you going.
Get Your Copy
Cistern of Treasures
Cistern of treasures is a collection of poems that are not written in the usual flowery poetry language. However, it employs a variety of poetic forms as it seeks to speak to the reader, in direct, accessible language about values, character, principles and certain realities of life. Written with a tint of Christian perspective, and a bias for young people, it nonetheless covers topics that resonate with every one; conveying rich meaning with deep insight.
What Readers Are Saying
- It is an awesome piece of art. Only few medics can be so good at poetry as this. Pelumi Fasulu, UCH Ibadan.
- We are reading your book and it is really innovative and inspirational. Eddy Austin, Port Harcourt.
- Wonderful book, beyond poems, cistern of treasures indeed. My wife so loved the numerous poems therein. Adedayo Adediwura, Ile Ife.
- Superb! I read the preface and couldn’t stop smiling. Then I read Silence, the first poem, and my smile broadened. Clear mission. Well written. Toks Emmanuel, London.
- Beautiful poems, divinely inspired. You don’t want to miss reading this. Believe me. Tobi Fapohunda-Adeniji, Ogbomoso
- It’s a highly creative work, and an average reader with little exposure to poetry should understand at least seventy per cent of the whole piece at first reading. Rapture Adelasoye, Epe, Lagos.
Get Your Copy