is spread across 6 categories or micro blogs. They are,
- Christian Diary – Here I post thoughts, insights, experiences and stories about the Christian life as well as bible expositions.
- Faith Queries – I have always had critical questions about God, the bible and the Christian faith. And I have been confronted with some by other people too. The more I understand the more I write. This is for you if you also have such tough inquiries.
- Life Reflections – I am often drawn to ponder on life’s experiences, seeking understanding and growth. This is where I pen such random musings, stories and self-help essays for purposeful living.
- Poetry – Here I publish Christian, inspirational, motivational and reality poems that are accessible; and sometimes amusing.
- Student Affairs – I am a big fan of campus experience. So, here I communicate what i am learning and what i have learnt, about academic excellence and maximizing student life, drawing from personal experience and insight from other sources.